Relaxid supplies hotels with a full range of wellness, health, and beauty services, gives access to a wider client segment and improves customer satisfaction.
How it works for hotels
1. Hotel gets approached by Relaxid managers or signs up. Due diligence is made, contracts signed and outlines of the cooperation established.
2. Hotel receives any needed equipment, accessories and marketing materials. And the staff gets short training on platform functionality.
3. Hotel is listed on the platform, and clients that have requested services for the specific city are informed. Hotel starts receiving bookings from RelaxID network.
How it works for providers
1. All service provider that applies to execute services in RelaxID goes through a meticulous HR and curating process before being allowed to perform any service.
2. Service providers are checked for: residence permit, self-employed or other legal status, and experience through CV, back trackable recommendation letters, and public Liability or indemnity insurance.
3. After the testing stage, all service providers get feedback and ratings from clients and hotels. Any negative feedback will result in the suspension and removal of the profile.
How many new room bookings Relaxid generates
Each service booked on Relaxid with more then 5 days notice counts as 1 new booking in hotel.
Numbers are based on rooms bookings per 100 rooms / year.
E.g: If in 1 year a Hotel with 200 rooms, has recieved 100 pre-booked Relaxid services, we count this below as 50 direct room bookings from Relaxid network.
Who are our corporate clients?
We establish a relationship with big and small corporate clients that have a desire to offer something extra to their management when on business trips.
Managers that book services in different cities are offered premium accounts to access cheaper prices in services and hotels.
Some of the brands who trust us: